|4 GByte trace memory|
|Universal module that is prelicensed for a trace protocol on delivery|
|Additional trace protocol licenses can be added|
|Up to 12.5 Gbit/s per channel|
|Maximum bandwidth of 100 GBit/s|
|Aurora-based trace protocols up to 8 RX lanes|
|PCIe 3.0-based trace protocol up to 8 RX/TX lanes|
|Reference-clock and bit-clock support|
|Fast trace upload to the host computer|
|Support for TRACE32 Streaming up to 180 MByte/s, compression allows higher data rates to be achieved|
|PODBUS Express interface to PowerDebug PRO|
|PODBUS and PODBUS Express interfaces to Logic Analyzer modules, e.g. PowerProbe, PowerIntegrator|
|Additional independent 17 channel logic analyzer (with included Standard Probe)|
|Support for ARM/Cortex, ARC, CEVA-X, MPC57xx, QorIQ, RH850, TriCore|
The Univeral Trace Module PowerTrace Serial
Thanks to the modularity concept of Lauterbach, the tools are designed around base modules which are universal and architecture-independent. PowerTrace Serial
as a universal trace module is preconfigured for a trace protocol (e.g. ARM-ETM) and can be connected to the target just via an extension cable.
needs PowerDebug PRO in order to debug and connect to the host computer.
The following picture shows the configuration.
- Support for over 80 microprocessor architectures, e.g. ARM, Cortex, Power Architecture, Intel x86/x64, etc.
- Universal debug module, connect to target via architecture-dependent debug cables
- USB3.0 or Gigabit Ethernet Interface to all hosts
- PODBUS and PODBUS Express interfaces to Logic Analyzer modules, e.g. PowerProbe, PowerIntegrator
- PODBUS Express interface to trace modules, e.g. PowerTrace PX, PowerTrace II and PowerTrace Serial for fast upload of trace data
- Trigger connector to send and receive trigger pulses
In addition to the regular trace features PowerTrace Serial can be used as a 17 channel logic analyzer with the provided Standard Probe for transient recording, simple triggering, protocol analysis etc. With the TRACE32 Analog Probe which could be ordered seperately the voltage and current values can be measured for energy profiling.
Copyright © 2019 Lauterbach GmbH, Altlaufstr.40, 85635 Höhenkirchen-Siegertsbrunn, Germany
The information presented is intended to give overview information only.
Changes and technical enhancements or modifications can be made without notice. Report Errors
Last generated/modified: 11-Apr-2019