Standard Tool Configuration
The left photo shows the TRACE32 standard configuration with USB3 as host interface. The right photo shows the TRACE32 configuration for Gigabit Ethernet.
Extended Tool Configurations
Extended Tool Configurations for CombiProbe 2 for RISC-V
The left photo shows a configuration with two identical whiskers as it is required for the parallel operation of two RISC-V microcontrollers in safty-critical applications. The right photo shows a TRACE32 Analog Probe connected via a Converter CombiProbe/uTrace to PI-Analog Probe. The TRACE32 Analog Probe enables an energy profiling of your application.
- Support for MIPI20T and MIPI10 pinout
- Support for standard JTAG, SWD and cJTAG (IEEE 1149.7)
- 400 MBit/s per trace channel
- Voltage range 1.2V to 5V
- 4 voltage channels: 12-bit resolution, input range 0..5 V, impedance 1 MOhm
- 3 current channels with 5% accuracy: external shunt required
- Sampling rate of 625 KSamples/sec