Standard Tool Configuration
The left photo shows the TRACE32 standard configuration with USB3 as host interface. The right photo shows the TRACE32 configuration for Gigabit Ethernet.
Extended Tool Configurations
Extended Tool Configurations for CombiProbe 2 for RISC-V
The left photo shows a configuration with two identical whiskers as it is required for the parallel operation of two RISC-V microcontrollers in safty-critical
applications. The right photo shows a TRACE32 Mixed Signal Probe connected to connector B.
- Support for MIPI20T and MIPI10 pinout
- Support for standard JTAG, SWD and cJTAG (IEEE 1149.7)
- 400 MBit/s per trace channel
- Voltage range 1.2V to 5V
- Record digital/analog signals and correlate them with program flow
- Digital signals: 12 channels, 0V - 5V, 200 MSamples/s per channel, threshold 0.1V - 2.5V
- Analog signals: 6 single-ended voltage channels, -12V - +12V, 13-bit resolution, 2 current sense channels, up to 240mV differential shunt resistor voltage, 1 MSample/s conversion rate