PowerTrace III is an extension to the debug module TRACE32 PowerDebug PRO
and offers a trace memory of up to 8 GigaByte,
which can record trace data conveyed off-chip via a parallel or serial trace port.
Data Rates TRACE32 AutoFocus II Preprocessor
- Parallel trace ports 600+ MBit/s per pin for a port with up to 8-bit (+TCTL) in DDR mode
- Parallel trace ports up to 600+ MBit/s per pin for a port with up to 16-bit (+TCTL) in DDR mode; without "continuous mode" also for 18-bit ports
- Parallel trace ports up to 350 MBit/s per pin for a port with up to 32-bit (+TCTL)
Data Rate TRACE32 Serial Preprocessor
- Serial trace ports up to 4 lanes, each lane max. 6.5 Gbit/s, but only up to 19.2 GBit/s in total
Mixed-Signal Probe Option
|| The TRACE32 Mixed Signal Probe allows digital and analog signals to be recorded
and correlated directly with the trace recording performed by a TRACE32 AutoFocus II or Serial Preprocessor. The correlation is based on a common time stamp.
- Record digital/analog signals and correlate them with program flow
- Digital signals: 12 channels, 0V - 5V, 200 MSamples/s per channel, threshold 0.1V - 2.5V
- Analog signals: 6 single-ended voltage channels, -12V - +12V, 13-bit resolution, 2 current sense channels, up to 240mV differential shunt resistor voltage, 1 MSample/s conversion rate