PowerTrace III is an extension to the debug module TRACE32 PowerDebug PRO
and offers a trace memory of up to 8 GigaByte,
which can record trace data conveyed off-chip via a parallel or serial trace port.
Data Rates TRACE32 AutoFocus II Preprocessor
- Parallel trace ports 600+ MBit/s per pin for a port with up to 8-bit (+TCTL) in DDR mode
- Parallel trace ports up to 600+ MBit/s per pin for a port with up to 16-bit (+TCTL) in DDR mode; without "continuous mode" also for 18-bit ports
- Parallel trace ports up to 350 MBit/s per pin for a port with up to 32-bit (+TCTL)
Data Rate TRACE32 Serial Preprocessor
- Serial trace ports up to 4 lanes, each lane max. 6.5 Gbit/s, but only up to 19.2 GBit/s in total
Included Mixed-Signal Probe
|| The scope of delivery for PowerTrace III also includes the TRACE32 Mixed Signal Probe, which allows digital and analog signals to be recorded
and correlated directly with the trace recording performed by a TRACE32 AutoFocus II or Serial Preprocessor. The correlation is based on a common time stamp.
- Record digital/analog signals and correlate them with program flow
- Digital signals: 12 channels, 0V - 5V, 200 MSamples/s per channel, threshold 0.1V - 2.5V
- Analog signals: 6 single-ended voltage channels, -12V - +12V, 13-bit resolution, 2 current sense channels, up to 240mV differential shunt resistor voltage, 1 MSample/s conversion rate