This product is currently not available due to supply shortages of electronic components.
Configurations for MicroTrace® for Cortex®-M
The photo on the left side shows a standard configuration with a MIPI20T-HS whisker cable plugged to connector A.
The extended configuration shown on the right side shows additionally a TRACE32 Mixed-Signal Probe plugged to connector B.
- Support for MIPI20T and MIPI10 pinout
- Support for standard JTAG, Serial Wire Debug, and cJTAG (IEEE 1149.7)
- 400 MBit/s per trace channel
- AutoFocus Self-Calibration for Cortex-M
- Voltage range 1.2V to 5V
- Record digital/analog signals and correlate them with program flow
- Digital signals: 12 channels, 0V - 5V, 200 MSamples/s per channel, threshold 0.1V - 2.5V
- Analog signals: 6 single-ended voltage channels, -12V - +12V, 13-bit resolution, 2 current sense channels, up to 240mV differential shunt resistor voltage, 1 MSample/s conversion rate