Starting with Release 2021/02, several old products and features have been discontinued.
If you are using any of the above products or features, download the TRACE32 2020/09 LTS Release, and install it into a directory separate from your normal TRACE32 installation.
- TRACE32 In-Circuit Emulators:
- ICE In-Circuit Emulators (all architectures)
- FIRE In-Circuit Emulators (all architectures)
- TRACE32 In-Circuit Debugging (ICD) modules:
- Debug Interface (LA-7700, LA-7701)
- PODBUS Ethernet Controller (LA-7810..7814, LA-7820..7825)
- Old PowerTrace module with 64 MByte trace memory (LA-7706)
- TRACE32 ROM Monitors on EPROM Simulator (ESI) for:
- XA51 (LA-7524)
- 80C196 (LA-7516)
- TRACE32 In-Circuit Debuggers (ICD) for:
- 196EA (LA-7750)
- MMDSP+ (LA-7836, LA-7625)
- MC56000 and MC56100 (LA-7730)
- 68HC12 (LA-7714) (Superseded by LA-3748)
- MCS12 (LA-7717) (Superseded by LA-3748)
- 68K (LA-7710) when running on old PowerDebug modules LA-7702 and LA-7704
- 68HC16 (LA-7712) when running on old PowerDebug modules LA-7702 and LA-7704
- Discontinued Virtual Target APIs no longer supported:
- TRACE32 Frontend for Virtio (VDI)
- TRACE32 Frontend for VaST
- Discontinued support regarding operating systems affects:
- Windows Vista, XP and older
- 32-bit Linux platforms
- Qt4 Linux platforms (TRACE32 for Qt now requires Qt5)
TRACE32 2020/09 LTS is based on the Release version 2020/09 and will continue to provide support for the discontinued TRACE32 products and features.
TRACE32 2020/09 LTS is work in progress and a download link is coming soon.